Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Dwelling Place


7/15/20    6:32 a.m.    

“Oh, My Children!  I love speaking My Words to you.  I love watching how My Words bring you to life and nourish your soul.  I could talk to you all day and all night.  In fact, I do speak to you all day and all night.  If only you would open your ears to hear Me.”

“I am a fountain of Living Water for you.  I am the Bread of Life!  All you need is Me, My Holy Child.”

“I am the One who makes you holy.  I see all that you are and I create a suitable dwelling place within your beautiful heart and soul.”

“Your repentant heart is so precious to Me.  I pardon your sins.  I clear the way for you to receive My Sacraments, for you to receive My Grace, for you to receive Me.”

“I love you, My Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Children, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: