Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Loving Father


7/14/20   5:06 a.m.   

“Oh, My Children!  I love you like no other.  I hoist you onto My Shoulders.  I carry you.  I want you to see the heights of My Love for you.”

“I am your Loving Father, the Father you never had, the Father you have not known until now.”

“I introduce Myself to you.  I think the world of you.”

“You are so precious to Me, My Beloved Child.  I will teach you about Me, about My Great Love for you.  I have all eternity to teach you, to show My Love for you.”

“I call you back to Me.  I am your Good Shepherd.  I seek you and I find you.  In great joy I welcome you home.”

“You belong to Me.  I belong to you.”

“Keep your eyes on Me, My Little Ones.  Do not be afraid.  I have you safe in My Heart.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: