Sunday, July 5, 2020

"My Joy and My Laughter" & "Be Still"




7/2/20  6:38 a.m  “My Joy and My Laughter”

“Oh, My Children!  I infuse you with My Love!  You were born to contain My Love.  You were born to spread My Love and the Light of My Truth.  You were born to be filled with My Joy and My Laughter.  You were born to know My Good News and to spread My Good News.”

“Co-operate with My Grace.  Give ear to My Holy Spirit.  Spend time with Me, My Precious Child.”

“I am all yours.  You are all Mine.  We have each other, in a special union of love, meant to be a beacon of light for the whole world.”

“When you surrender yourself to Me like I surrendered Myself to you on My Holy Cross, you will know the depths of My Mercy and My Love.”

“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you.  I bless you and I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

***************
7/5/20   5:52 a.m.   “Be Still”

“Oh, My Children!  Be still, My Little Ones.  You have nothing to fear.  I am with you.  I hold you in the Palms of My Hands.  I hold you very close to My Sacred Heart.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you.  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: