Thursday, December 8, 2022

"The Loving Care of My Holy Mother"

 


12/8/22  3:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are My Children, so precious and close to My Heart.  I created you to know, to love, and to serve Me.  When you live out My Holy Will for you, I shower you with My Blessings and Graces."

"I Am your Strength, your Joy, and your Song.  I Am the true desire of your heart.  I lead you ever closer to Me.  I put your life in right order."

"I bless you with My Holy Mother Mary.  She loves you with all of her heart, just like she loves Me.  She is your aid and your protection from the evil one.  She keeps you safe and close to Me."

"It is good to honer the Blessed Virgin Mary.  It pleases Me that you love My Holy Mother, like I love her."

"I love you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I love you!  I bless you with the loving care of My Holy Mother, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: