Monday, December 12, 2022

Our Lady of Guadalupe


12/12/22  3:43 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Today is a special day - the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.  My Mother Mary appeared to Saint Juan Diego in Mexico about 500 years ago."

"The miraculous image of My Mother Mary on Diego's tilma can still be seen in Mexico City.  She is the Patroness of all the Americas, including the United States."

"Mary is your Holy Mother.  She always leads you closer to Me.  She has a most tender love for Me.  She will teach you how to love Me better. She is your Aid and your Protection from the evil one."

"My Holy Mother Mary is full of grace.  She will bless you with My Abundant Graces."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: