Monday, December 5, 2022

My Joy and My Delight"


12/5/22  1:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are amazing to Me.  I find infinite joy in watching you grow closer to Me, and in cultivating your soul.  I love to reveal Myself to you."

"I love to open your eyes to see Me.  I love to open your ears to hear Me.  I love to listen to your songs of praise and worship!"

"I love to give Myself to you, totally and completely, especially in the Eucharist, in Holy Communion.  I love to enlighten your mind, your heart, and your soul with My Holy Word, spoken afresh to you in church."

"I love to unite you, through My Holy Spirit, with your Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  You are My Body of Christ!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Joy and My Delight, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: