Monday, December 19, 2022

The Christ Child - All Love for you!"


12/19/22  3:25 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  God is Love; I Am Love!  If you want to be like Me, then you must love as I love.  You must give of yourself whole-heartedly.  You must love with My Holy Agape Love!"

"You have great potential to imitate My Love.  I bless you abundantly with My Holy Spirit, who inspires you to do My Holy, and Perfect, and Pleasing, and Loving Will!"

"Do the little things with great love."

"Be kind to one another.  Have mercy as I have mercy on you.  Forgive as I have forgiven you.  Open your heart to receive Me, the Christ Child.  I Am All Love for you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you My Beloved, Cherished, Little One, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: