Wednesday, December 14, 2022

My Gift of Faith


12/14/22  3:30 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so beautiful and wonderful to Me.  I created you to be a joy and a delight.  You are a blessing to those around you because you believe in Me."

"You don't know how your faith in Me is like a spot of sunshine in the darkness.  My Light shines through you, and touches the hearts of those around you.  Your trust in Me makes all the difference."

"Your prayers are like ripples in the stillness of a lake.  My Holy Presence in you causes miracles to happen.  Your eyes on Me brings peace."

"The more you humble yourself before Me, the more I can use you to spread My Holy Agape Love.  My Beauty in you is My Holy Spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Gift of Faith, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: