Friday, December 30, 2022

Fruits of My Heavenly Kingdom


12/30/22  1:45 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are Children of My Light.  I shine My Light brightly through you.  Your countenance speaks of My Holy Agape Love for you."

"Your smile carries the warmth and joy of My Love.  Your kind words bring My Healing to those who hear you.  Your actions are graced with My Holy Wisdom."

"You are imitating Me in your daily lives.  You are faithfully following Me day in and day out.  I instruct you through My Holy Spirit, and you produce the fruits of My Heavenly Kingdom."

"Remain in Me, that I may remain in you.  Remain in My Holy Agape Love.  Remain in the truth of My Holy Word."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Chosen Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: