Sunday, December 18, 2022

I love you dearly


12/17/22  7:29 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I place My Hands on your heart and on your mind.  I heal your brokenness and make you whole.  I bind your wounds and carry you close to My Heart."

"I meet you where you are.  I come to you with humility, and love, and mercy.  Kindness and truth shall meet.  My Kindness will bring about My Truth in you."

"You were created in My Holy Image with great love.  As you surrender your life to Me, I will mold you and make you to be My Child of Light that I created you to be."

"Allow Me to come into your heart, My Love.  My Love, My Peace, and My Joy in your heart will change you to be like Me."

"I love you dearly, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: