Thursday, September 23, 2021

Trust in Me


9/23/21  1:34 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  How wonderful you are to Me!  I cherish what I love.  I cherish what I created.  I cherish you!  I love you!”


“Out of infinite possibilities I chose to create you exactly how you are.  I carefully and lovingly placed you in the time and place where you were born.  I have a beautiful, exquisite, plan and purpose for your life.”


“I put your life in right order.  I govern the seasons of your life.  I bring forth much goodness and fruitfulness from your heart.  I bless you in countless and unimaginable ways.”


“Trust in Me.  Trust Me with your life.  I will lead you and guide you in My Holy Ways of Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly and always, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: