Monday, September 20, 2021

A feast in your soul!


9/20/21  2:35 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, what I have so lovingly prepared for you, My Child!  The heaven you long for has already begun in your heart.  Your relationship with Me is of utmost importance!”


“I govern the salvation of your soul.  I woo you to come back to Me, to come home where you belong, safe in My Loving Arms.”


“I Am yours, and you are Mine.  I Am your God, your Heavenly King, your Merciful Father, who loves you!”


“Come, spend quiet time with Me in prayer, and I will show you how much I love you.  Open your heart to Me, and I will come dine with you, a feast in your soul!


“I love you, My Sweet Children, I love you!  I bless you My Precious, Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: