Friday, September 24, 2021

An infant carried in My Holy Mother Mary’s arms


9/24/21  4:31 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  All Glory, Honor, and Praise belongs to Me!  I Am your Eternal King, your Righteous One, your Heavenly Father, your Prince of Peace, and your Loving Holy Spirit!”


“You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters.  I love you with My Everlasting Love.  I bridge the gap between you and Me.  I come to you meek and humbly, as an infant carried in My Holy Mother Mary’s arms.”


“She brings Me to you.  I desire a resting place in your heart.  Let Me fill you with My Love, My Peace, My Joy, and My Light!  Take Me into your arms and into your heart.  My Holy Mother Mary will bless you with the grace you need to hold Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you generously with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: