Sunday, September 26, 2021

I bless you with My Glory


9/26/21  1:46 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  All Glorious is My Holy Name forever!  You will be filled with My Glory, transfigured, in heaven - you who love Me with your whole heart, mind, soul, and strength!”


“You will share in My Joy, and My Goodness, and My Love, and My Glory!  I will honor those who love Me.  I will exalt those who lived their lives imitating My Beloved Son, Jesus.”


“You have nothing to fear.  I Am with you to help you draw closer to Me, and to save you from your sins.  I will purify your heart and soul.”


“I will forgive you, and make you clean and holy, when you confess your sins to Me.  I will sprinkle My Holy and Precious Blood upon you, which I lovingly shed for you on My Holy Cross!”


“Nothing will come between you and Me.  I Am yours, and you are Mine!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Glory, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: