Saturday, September 18, 2021

My Overflowing Love!


9/18/21  2:51 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Let My Praises be ever on your lips!  Give all Glory, Honor, and Praise to Me at all times.”


“I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  Holy is My Name to all generations.  Holy is My Name to you, My Precious Child.”


“You have so much to be thankful for!  I give you My New Life.  I give you a new heart.  I give you a new spirit - to love, worship, and adore Me.”


“I bring your life into right order.  I align you with My Holy Love.  I make all things new.  I heal your heart.  I heal your soul.  You are Mine and I Am yours, forever!”


“I love you, My Beloved, Holy, and Cherished Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Overflowing Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: