Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Holy Love and My Holy Family


9/21/21  3:58 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom to know and understand My Holy Love for you!  My Unconditional, Merciful, and Compassionate Love for you will change your heart!”


“I give you a heart of flesh, not of stone.  I renew your love.  I renew you in My Holy Love.”


“Embrace My Holy Love for you!  It will change your life.  Knowing that I love you every moment of your life will give you purpose and meaning.”


“You are not your own.  You are not on your own.  You belong to Me.  You belong to My Holy Family.  You have a spiritual Mother, Mary.  You have a spiritual Father, Saint Joseph.”


“You are abundantly blessed with Me, the Holy Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit!”


“You have countless brothers and sisters in Christ, in heaven, and on earth, all praying for you!”


“You are very much loved and cherished.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  You are Mine, and I Am yours!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Love and My Holy Family, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: