Sunday, September 5, 2021

Pray for the World - Shine My Light!


9/5/21  3:51 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Soak the whole world in prayer!  Call upon My Holy and Precious Blood to cover the world and to save the world”


“You are My Anchors of Light.  You are My Fortresses of Love!  Shine My Light into the world through My Holy Love dwelling in you!”


“Have compassion, have mercy upon the world!  I do.  I gather My Children together to Praise and to Worship Me, and to pray for the world.”


“Invoke My Holy Spirit!  Invoke My Holy Name!  I Am a Warrior in your midst.  I fight for you.”


“Be not afraid.  Be filled with My Peace.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I have overcome the world!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: