Sunday, October 6, 2024

You gladden My Heart


10/6/24  1:05 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me.  The way I created you brings Me joy and delight.  You gladden My Heart!"

"Your heart and soul are intricately and uniquely woven together as a dwelling place for Me.  I live in you through My Holy Spirit.  My Light and My Love shine forth from you."

"Your obedience to Me, and your trust in Me, pleases Me.  Your childlike faith in Me, moves My Heart.  Your belief in Me causes My Graces to flow over you.  I can't help blessing you over, and over again!  I draw you close to Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: