Saturday, October 12, 2024

I open your eyes and your ears


10/12/24  6:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are truly wise when My Holy Spirit is dwelling within you.  I open your eyes and your ears, to see Me and to hear Me."

"You see what I see, and hear what I hear.  You make My Holy Agape Love a priority because of Me.  You are concerned with spreading My Love and My Gospel.  I save souls through you."

"It is good to be docile to My Holy Spirit.  Your obedience pleases Me.  In your nothingness, in your humility, I Am Everything.  I Am all you need."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: