Wednesday, October 2, 2024

My Sustaining Holy Spirit


10/2/24  2:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I love you, and I Am with you always.  Carry Me with you in your heart, wherever you go."

"Stay close to Me in your thoughts, words, and actions.  Bind your will to My Will.  Surrender your life to Me.  Give to Me your heart, and I will give you My Sacred Heart."

"Walk blameless in My Sight.  You are holy, set apart for Me.  Confess your sins quickly, as soon as you become aware of them.  I will cover you with My Precious Blood from My Cross, and wash your sins clean away."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Sustaining Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: