Thursday, October 10, 2024

My Found Sheep


10/10/24  1:50 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy Am I, your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!"

"I humbled Myself as an infant to come to you.  I was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of My Blessed Mother Mary.  I walked the face of the Earth, fully man, and fully divine, to pave the way for your salvation."

"I offered Myself to our Heavenly Father as a sacrifice for your sins on My Holy Cross.  I redeemed you.  My Precious Blood washes your sins clean away when you repent with a humble and contrite heart."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Found Sheep, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: