Sunday, October 13, 2024

Real changes in you


10/13/24  4:12 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  From the rising of the sun to its setting, and to its rising again, I am with you.  I Am always present to you.  I meet you where you are."

"I encounter you.  I take delight in you.  I know you feel unworthy for Me to come under your roof, but I bring with Me your forgiveness and your healing."

"I lift you up to Me.  I elevate you.  I mold you and make you to be like Me.  It is not by your own power that you are transformed.  I Am the One who makes real changes in you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: