Saturday, October 5, 2024

Hear My Heart


10/5/24  6:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Allow Me to hold you when you pray.  I Am right here with you.  Lay your head on My Chest.  Hear My Heart, beating in love for you."

"Rest in Me.  Give to Me all your cares, all your worries, and all your burdens.  I will carry them, and sort them out.  Surrender them to Me.  Trust in Me."

"Allow My Peace, My Love, and My Joy to flood your soul.  This is what it will be like in heaven with Me forever.  I give you a taste of heaven through My Holy Spirit at work in you on Earth."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Cherished and Treasured Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: