Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Let us make things right between us


10/15/24  4:25 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I welcome you into My Holy Presence.  I embrace you when you are weak, humble, meek, and broken."

"I shore up your fallen nature through My Holy Spirit, and with My Tender and Compassionate Mercy.  I want nothing more than to be united with you in holy bliss.  My Heart aches for you.  I thirst for your love."

"Come, let us make things right between us.  I Am more interested in your faith in Me, than in your sins.  I cover you with My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I wash away your sins when you repent and confess them to Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Chosen One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: