Thursday, October 17, 2024

United with you


10/17/24  3:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  It is a miracle that I come to you.  I Am your Heavenly Help.  I've been sending you My Holy Spirit since the Day of Pentecost!"

"I give you Myself totally and completely in the Holy Eucharist.  I give you My Body, My Blood, My Soul, and My Divinity.  I Am truly present with you in a special, intimate, and hidden way."

"I Am God, who created the Universe, the Heavens, and the Earth, and yet I dwell inside your body, mind, heart, and soul.  I Am truly with you, united with you in a way that is unique, not like any other."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beautiful Creation, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: