Monday, October 7, 2024

Sing My Praises...Expect Miracles


10/7/24  6:47 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Sing My Praises!  To ward off evil, sing My Praises!  To invoke My Holy Name, My Holy Presence, sing My Praises!"

"With Me, you can do much to advance My Heavenly Kingdom on Earth.  I go with you in a Mighty Way to scatter the enemy.  I fight your battles, especially your spiritual battles."

"I reign victorious over your heart.  Your surrender to Me allows Me to live, and move, and have My Being in you.  Don't be surprised if your prayers are answered according to My Holy Will.  Expect miracles from Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with a heart full of My Praises, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: