Wednesday, August 16, 2023

My Grace to Imitate My Love


8/16/23  2:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so amazing to Me! You stick up for Me by your gentle witness.  You spread My Holy Agape Love, even to strangers.  You are My Light and My Love."

"I dwell inside your heart and soul.  You honor Me with your steadfast faith.  You lift Me up with your Praises, and your heartfelt Worship, and your loving Prayers."

"I watch over the disposition of your heart.  I hear your inner unsaid prayers.  I know your thoughts before you think them.  I know your words before you speak them."

"I Am familiar with all your ways.  You strive to be like Me.  I meet you where you are."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Grace to imitate My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: