Monday, August 14, 2023

My Fountain of Mercy


8/14/23  12:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I will forever be praised on My Holy Mountain.  My Praises will resound throughout all the universe, for all eternity!"

"There will be no question who has all the authority, all the might, all the wisdom, all the power, and all the victory!  My Holy Cross triumphs over all evil and destruction."

"I renew the whole world in My Holy Agape Love!  I renew your heart and soul in My Fountain of Mercy that gushes forth from My Sacred Heart.  I cover you in My Holy and Precious Blood."

"I heal you, and make you clean."

"I love you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Presence for all eternity, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: