Tuesday, August 29, 2023

I want you to know Me


8/29/23  2:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Forget everything that you think you know about Me.  Lean not on your own understanding.  I Am so much more than you think.  I want you to experience My Holy Agape Love for you like never before."

"I don't want you to know about Me.  I want you to know Me.  I want you to experience My Holy Loving Presence wash over your soul and lift you up to Me.  I want you to know intimate union with Me, your God who loves you."

"I seek your blind trust in Me, your strong faith in Me, your unwavering belief in Me, and your steadfast hope in Me.  I want you to rely upon Me for all of your needs.  I love you, and I will take care of you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: