Friday, August 11, 2023

I Am your Peace


8/11/23  4:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  My Peace is flowing like a river in your heart and soul.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I Am the One who saves you from your sins, when you repent and believe in Me."

"I understand where you are coming from.  I was tempted in the same ways as you, but I chose not to sin against My Loving Father, even to the point of death."

"I shed My Precious Blood for you on My Holy Cross.  I embrace your repentant heart.  I wash your sins clean away."

"I know the choices you make, both small and large.  Choose Me.  Choose to walk in My Light and My Love.  Choose to live in My New Life that I give to you.  I Am your Peace."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: