Thursday, August 17, 2023

Child of God


8/17/23  12:49 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I will be forever praised!  You will bask in My Glory.  You will reflect My Light and My Love for all eternity!"

"It is very special to be a Child of God, to be My Son, or My Daughter.  I have chosen you for Myself.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I have set you apart to be Holy as I Am Holy."

"I teach you how to love as I love.  I show you how to love as I love.  I train you how to love as I love."

"My Spirit of self-sacrifice, which allowed Me to embrace My Cross, lives in you.  My Holy Spirit lives in you.  The power of My Resurrection lives in you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Cherished Soul After My Own Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: