Thursday, August 24, 2023

Believe in My Holy Agape Love for you


8/24/23  4:32 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are privileged to know Me, the God who loves you.  I have made Myself known to you, who are My Precious Sons and Daughters."

"I have a wellspring of Love for you.  My Love for you flows like a river.  My Love for you is alive and active.  My Love for you changes everything!"

"Believe in My Holy Agape Love for you.  It is very real.  I laid down My Life for you, so you could have My New Life.  I died on My Cross for you, for your Salvation."

"I Am your Savior from your sins.  Turn to Me.  Repent your sins to Me.  I will welcome you in My Loving Arms.  I will wash your sins clean away in My Holy and Precious Blood!"

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with Myself, and with knowledge of My Love for you, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: