Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Your real love for Me


1/31/23  12:03 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am forever watching you.  I Am fascinated in your choices that you make in your freedom.  I love when you choose to follow Me."

"Your free will makes your love authentic.  Your real love for Me is genuine.  I see your love for Me in your eyes, and in your heart."

"You are learning to love as I love -- to lay down your life; to make sacrifices; to will the good of another; to forgive those who wrong, hurt, and persecute you; to love your enemies."

"The more you suffer for My Sake, the more you are united in My Suffering, the more you will understand My Love for you, and taste the glory of My Resurrection."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Chosen Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: