Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Give to Me your sufferings


1/17/23  3:07 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am watching over you day and night.  You are always on My Mind and in My Heart.  I care deeply about you, and your every need."

"I want what is best for your soul.  I perfect My Virtues in you through My Holy Merits won for you on My Holy Cross."

"I learned loving obedience to My Heavenly Father through suffering.  Every moment of My Suffering was used for your salvation, and the salvation of the whole world."

"Do not be troubled or afraid.  Give to Me your sufferings.  I will unite them to My Own, and offer them to My Heavenly Father for the salvation of souls."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: