Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Love for you is real


1/11/23  1:24 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I have made a Covenant with you, My Chosen People.  I Myself was the sacrifice with My Own Precious Blood shed for you on My Cross."

"I gave up My Life for you, so that you may have new life in Me.  Your sins are real.  My forgiveness of your sins is real.  My washing away of your sins in My Precious Blood is real."

"My New Life in you is real.  My Holy Spirit in you is real.  My Love for you is real.  My plan for your life, and for your salvation, is real."

"Keep your eyes on Me.  Walk in My Loving Ways.  Your love is real.  My Holy Agape Love in you is real."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Beloved Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: