Sunday, January 1, 2023

Tell your story - Spread your wings - Spread the Good News of My Salvation!


1/1/23  1:44 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am a fiery blaze of Holy Agape Love!  I enkindle your heart with My Holy Presence through My Holy Spirit."

"I recreate you.  You are My New Creation.  You carry the fire of My Love within you.  You are a torch burning brightly in the darkness."

"You are My Light to the world.  You complete Me.  I need you.  You are My Witness of My Holy Agape Love for you."

"Tell your story, the story of My Love for you.  Spread your wings, and fly!  Spread My Good News.  Spread My Gospel.  Spread the Good News of My Salvation!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I bless you abundantly with My Holy Spirit!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: