Friday, January 20, 2023

Fan the Flame of your Faith


1/20/23  12:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Sing My Praises!  Lift up My Holy Name in songs of praise and worship!  Fill your mind with My Gospel Truths,  My Overflowing Blessings for you, and My Merciful Love for you."

"Allow gratitude to rule your heart.  Immerse yourself in My Holy Agape Love for you.  Stir up My Holy Spirit within you.  Fan the flame of your faith in Me!"

"You have so much to be thankful for!  I have blessed you with knowledge of My Everlasting Love for you.  I have cleared the way for your salvation through My Passion, Death, and Resurrection."

"You are My Chosen Sons and Daughters.  You have the greatest treasure in the world.  You have Me dwelling in your heart!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy and Beloved Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: