Saturday, January 21, 2023

I bring you to life in Me


1/21/23  2:09 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Trust in Me with your whole heart.  Lean on Me.  Cling to Me.  I Am your Strength and your Song.  I Am the Holy Agape Love that fuels your heart."

"I Am the Living Water that refreshes your soul.  I Am the Source of your life and your love.  I Am The Word, the Holy Wisdom that guides you."

"I fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I enable you to love as I love.  I bring you to life in Me.  Find yourself in Me."

"The more you empty yourself, the more I fill you with Myself.  The more you surrender your heart to Me, the closer you come to your true calling, and My Loving Purpose for you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Dove, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: