Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Vessel of My Holy Love

 


3/15/23  5:09 a.m.  "Vessel of My Holy Love"


"Oh, My Children!  Holy, holy, holy Am I, the Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!"

"Do not worry or be afraid.  I Am with you always.  Do not doubt My Holy Agape Love for you.  Rest in the knowledge of My Love for you.  I Am the One who makes you holy."

"Because of Me, you are holy.  I fill you with My Light, and My Holy Spirit.  You are a vessel of My Holy Love.  The more you humble yourself before Me, the more My Holy Love shines through you."

"I attract souls, I draw souls closer to Me, through My Holy Love in you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: