Monday, March 6, 2023

"Turn to Me and be saved"


3/6/23  5:06 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  I created you out of the depths of My Holy Agape Love.  I created you in My Holy Image.  You are Mine, and I Am yours!"

"I call you by name.  Turn to Me and be saved.  I Am your Salvation.  There is no other God besides Me."

"I died on My Holy Cross for you.  I purchased your Salvation with My Holy and Precious Blood, that I shed, for the forgiveness of your sins."

"Come to Me.  Allow Me to love you.  Confess your sins to Me, so that I may blot them out, and forget them forever.  I will cleanse you of your sins and purify you."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Heavenly Kingdom in your heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: