Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Wisdom of My Love


3/5/23  4:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I give you My Holy Wisdom through My Holy Spirit.  I give you the Wisdom of My Love, the Knowledge of My Love, and the Understanding of My Love."

"I give you My Peace that surpasses understanding.  I have a Heavenly Wisdom that is not like your wisdom."

"I bestow upon you My Mind of Christ, a new way of Holy Thinking, a new way of Holy Loving, a new way of Holy Seeing, and a new way of Holy Hearing."

"I allow you to see through My Eyes, and to hear through My Ears.  You will see opportunities to show My Holy Agape Love.  You will hear My Voice through the people I bring into your life."

"As My Heavenly Father has instructed you, listen to Me.  Follow Me.  I love you!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: