Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Love Me...I bless you with all that I Am


3/29/23  3:29 a.m.


"Oh, My Children!  I carefully watch over the desires in your heart.  I look to see if your desire for Me is greater than all other desires.  My Desire for your love is greater than all the other desires I have for you."

"I Am your greatest treasure.  I Am the Pearl Without Price.  When you have Me, you have everything.  I Am all that you need."

"You do not live on bread alone, but on every Word that comes out of My Mouth.  I sustain you.  I give you My Very Life.  I give you My Holy Agape Love."

"Love Me with all of your heart, all of your mind, all of your soul, and all of your strength!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with all that I Am, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: