Thursday, March 2, 2023

Believe in Me, and you will have eternal life


3/2/23  2:18 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  My Holy Angels continuously praise Me. The Communion of Saints are forever loving Me and enjoying their beautific vision." 

"The more you seek My Holy Face, the more you will praise, worship, love, and adore Me.  I Am Love.  I Am the Light of the World.  I Am Goodness.  I Am The Beauty.  I Am the Prince of Peace.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

"Believe in Me, and you will have eternal life.  I Am your Salvation.  I Am the Holy Sacrifice for your sins.  I Am the Lamb of God who was slain for the forgiveness of sins for the world."

"I Am the Ressurection and the Life!  I Am your hope.  I Am the Source of your life.  I Am the Source of your love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: