Friday, February 24, 2023

You are good, like Me


2/24/23  5:05 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so beautiful to Me!  I created you in My Holy Image.  I created you with incredible love!  You are good, like Me."

"You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I Am head over heals in love with you!  I Am crazy in love with you!  I even died for you on My Cross for the forgiveness of your sins."

"I bent over backwards to clear the path for you to come to Me.  My Loving Arms are open wide for you to come home to Me.  I eagerly look for you, like the father of the prodigal son."

"Turn to Me.  Repent of your sins."

"I Am the Good Shepherd, in search of My Lost Sheep.  I have found you!  I love you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with a repentant heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: