Saturday, February 11, 2023

Fire of My Holy Love in your heart


2/11/23  2:30 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Do not be afraid.  Do not let your hearts be troubled.  I Am with you always.  Stay close to Me in prayer.  Keep your eyes on Me."

"I Am your Strength and your Song.  I hide you in the shadow of My Wings.  I carry you inside My Sacred Heart.  I hold you close to Me.  I carry you."

"I Am the Source of your Peace, your Love, your Light, and your Life.  I give you My Holy Wisdom to lead and guide you in making the best decisions for your soul, and the souls in your care."

"Lean on Me.  Trust in Me.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I ignite the Fire of My Holy Love in your heart!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: