Friday, February 17, 2023

I have come to call the sinners - The Kingdom of God


2/17/23  2:56 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am full of Mercy and Compassion for you.  I overlook your sins.  I wash your sins clean away in My Holy and Precious Blood shed for you on My Cross."

"I dissolve your sins in My Ocean of Divine Mercy and Love.  Come to Me.  I come quickly to a repentant heart.  Confess your sins to Me, that I may heal you."

"I have come to call the sinners.  I ate with sinners at the same table.  I lovingly taught sinners of all kinds.  I give you the same Gospel stories I gave them."

"The Kingdom of God is upon you.  The Kingdom of God dwells in your heart!  I call you to Myself."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!   I bless you with My Mercy and My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: