Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Child of My Light


2/7/23 6:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Set Me like a seal on your heart.  My Holy Image is engraved in your soul.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I love you forever!"

"I have made a holy covenant with you when I died on the cross for the forgiveness of your sins.  I Am the Lamb of God, who was slain in holy sacrifice, out of My Love for God our Heavenly Father, and out of My Love for you."

"You are a child of My Light.  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  Believe in My Holy Agape Love for you.  My Love for you is real.  My Love for you is living.  My Love for you is alive and well."

"I love you in spirit and in truth!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!

No comments: