Friday, February 10, 2023

Those who do not know Me yet


2/10/23  12:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Every soul has dignity and worth in My Eyes, because I created each soul in My Holy Image, out of the depths of My Unfathomable Love!"

"When I tell you to pray for your enemies, I mean it.  Each soul is capable of receiving My Ocean of Divine Mercy and Love."

"My Sacred Heart is bursting, and aflame with My Holy Agape Love, Compassion, Forgiveness, and Mercy, for those who do not know Me yet."

"It is never too late for a soul to be touched by My Holy Love and Mercy, and be converted, during their lifetime."

"Keep praying, keep hoping, keep trusting in My Love and Mercy."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: