Monday, April 10, 2017

Journal Entry - Day 2

Thursday, January 19, 2017

            I was debating whether or not to pray the rosary…I hadn’t taken a shower yet, and I spent my morning on time sensitive tasks that needed to be done.  I still had more work to do on the computer, but it was getting close to lunchtime, and I was hungry.  I didn’t want to feel guilty about not praying the rosary at the beginning of my day.  I decided to pray anyway, everything on my mind could wait twenty minutes.

            I prayed the Luminous Mysteries.  I was struck by a phrase in the, “Hail Holy Queen,” prayer at the end of the rosary.  It was, “To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.”  I never thought of myself as a child of Eve before.  Then, in prayer, I could see myself like a little girl dressed in dirty rags of sin, in desperate need of knowing that my mother loved me, and that my Savior came to wash away my sins.  I felt like a banished child.

            At that moment, Jesus came to me, to give me a spiritual communion!  I was overjoyed, and relieved, since I hadn’t been to daily Mass all week.  I said to Jesus, “Ah, Lord!  I am so not worthy that You should enter under my roof!  But only say the Word, and my soul shall be healed.”   I saw Jesus with the eyes of my heart.  First, He handed me His Body, in the form of a Eucharistic Host.  He spoke to my heart, saying, “This is My Body, broken for you.”  In my mind, I took the Host in my hands, and ate it.  Then Jesus handed me a chalice filled with wine.  He spoke to my heart again, saying, “This is My Blood, shed for the forgiveness of your sins.”  In my mind, I took the chalice of wine, and sipped it.

              I prayed to Jesus, “Oh, Jesus, I am so sorry for my sins!  Please forgive me.  Please wash my sins clean away with Your Precious Blood.  I open the doors of my heart, my mind, my soul, and my life to You!  Please come into my heart, my mind, my soul, and my life!  Please come dwell in me that I may dwell in You!  Please help me to die to myself and live for You.  Please help me to pick up my cross each day and follow You.  Please help me to empty myself for You, my special devotion.  Please help me to walk humbly, lovingly, faithfully, truthfully, and with the fear of the Lord, before You all the days of my life.  Jesus, please help me to make lots of room for You in my heart, in my mind, in my soul, and in my life.  Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful.  Kindle in us the fire of Your love.  Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth!”


            Then, in prayer, I saw myself as a little girl sitting beside Mary’s lap.  Something amazing happened!  I saw with the eyes of my heart, Jesus giving to Mary many Holy Spirit Doves.  They were flying all around her.  She kept them close to her with her mantle.  Jesus spoke to my heart.  He said, “I will impress Myself upon you.”  I saw Jesus put Himself like a little Eucharistic Host inside the hearts of all the Holy Spirit Doves.  I understood that Jesus was going to work through me to give away all the Holy Spirit Doves to the people around me.  Jesus was going to baptize many people with the Holy Spirit through me!  Praise the Lord!  Bless His Holy Name forever!

No comments: