Saturday, March 18, 2017

Inner Healing



Jesus spoke these words to my heart in 1994, when I learned that a close family member was getting a divorce.  Jesus speaks these words to all of our hearts.

2/20/94      For anybody who needs inner healing…

“My Child, I am in each and every wound in the fabric of your life.  Where there are holes of misunderstanding, tears of confusion, and breaks of uncertainty, I am there.  I know of each and every hurt you ever received.  I felt them one by one as I was nailed to the cross.  I cried for you to My Father in heaven.  I bled for you drops of blood so pure, that any stain in your life fabric could be washed clean away.  I prayed for you so intently that My Father would give you a new life because I gave you My Life.”

“I am the new, strong thread that weaves new fabric of healing and love in your life.  I own all your wounds.  I paid for them on the cross.  All your hardships are My Hardships.  All your tears are My Tears.  I am one with you.  I know you because I dwell in your heart.  I see day to day the life you live.  I am ever watching over you, My Child.  I long to make you whole, to mend your broken threads, to patch your gaping holes, to seal your painful tears.  I know you all too well, My Child.  There is nothing that can come between us, between you and My Love for you.”

“I left Myself wide open for love of you.  I took your insults, your mockery, your doubt, and I still love you.  I took all the hatred the world could throw at Me, and I absorbed it in My Sacred Heart.  See, love conquers death!  Love conquers all evil.  I have triumphed over sin, Satan, and death.  I have risen to glorious new life.  I have the power to give you what I have – a new life, a whole new fabric.”

“Have faith, My Child.  Believe in Me, for I can certainly weave a new beginning for you.  I can certainly heal your wounds so deep with my compassion, love, mercy, and understanding, and most of all, with forgiveness.  You must learn to forgive.  You must learn to let go of hatred and mistrust.  You have the power to decide that you will no longer hold onto grudges that bind you.  You can be free, truly free from all that pulls you down.  I can set your heart free indeed.”

“Be patient.  It takes time to mend, to heal.  I am the Master Weaver.  I know exactly where you need healing, because I dwell there, in your wounds.  Come to Me, My Precious One, to each wound that you have, and together we will love, and forgive, and show mercy, and have compassion, on these broken threads, on these broken relationships, on these misunderstandings, on this confusion, on this uncertainty, until the fabric of your life is once again whole and new, until your heart is truly free, and you have begun a new life, weaving new fabric of love.”


“I love you, My Child.  I am here for you, and I am with you always, to the end of time.”

No comments: